The Aspire 21700 3800mAh battery is specified to be used with vape mods. These batteries are great with both regulated and unregulated/mechanical mods. They can be recharged with a Li-ion battery charger with 4.2V output.
- Style: Flat Top
- Size: 21mm diameter x 70mm long
- Type: Li-ion INR (Rechargeable)
- Battery Capacity: 3800mAh
- Protected: No
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Rated Storage Temperature: 20-60℃
All batteries come packaged in a plastic case.
Please note: we recommend charging these batteries with an external battery charger. Do not place in pockets or bags with loose change or keys. Keep an eye on your wraps, and rewrap your batteries if any wear and tear arises.
Battery safety is extremely important - 888 Vapour cannot be held responsible for the mistreatment of batteries.
Aspire Battery Safety:
- Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded).
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install.
- Use only high-quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load.
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more).
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V.
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.